Hearing Services We Offer
- Free hearing screenings
- Complete hearing evaluations
- Assisted listening devices
- Custom earmolds for Behind-The-Ear Hearing aids
- High-performance digital hearing devices
- Bluetooth compatible hearing devices
- Hearing aid repair services for most makes and models
- Routine maintenance and cleaning on hearing aids
- Noise Protection and Swim Plugs
- Cerumen management (earwax removal)
- Counseling for hearing loss and tinnitus
- Industrial Hearing Screenings
Better hearing shouldn’t be difficult to attain.
At The Hearing Place, we make it easy with various hearing test options. Choose from an online hearing test, in-home guided test, self-test kit, or an in-office visit.
If you’re experiencing constant ringing, humming, or buzzing, you may be suffering from a common ailment called Tinnitus. The Hearing Place offers a variety of ways to manage tinnitus.
Sudden Hearing Loss
When hearing is suddenly lost even if there has been no trauma or injury, Sudden Hearing Loss can be blamed. With proper medical care, about 50% of the people suffering from Sudden Hearing Loss will regain their hearing within 7-14 days. Visit The Hearing Place to receive a hearing test and evaluation. If treatment is necessary for Sudden Hearing Loss we will help you find an Ear Nose and Throat specialist.
Remote Service & Programming
Several times a year, we offer select hearing services at remote locations throughout Northern and Northeast Colorado by appointment only. Our goal is to provide comprehensive hearing care to any Coloradan in need who lives outside of our location regions.
Ear Wax Removal
At The Hearing Place, all of our team members are trained to use the Earigator™, the world’s most advanced self-contained ear irrigation system. With this technology, we are able to safely and comfortably clean out a patient’s ear wax in under 30 seconds.
Aid Cleaning & Maintenance
Even with at-home hearing aid care, it is still important to bring your hearing aids to a professional provider for a more thorough cleaning and general maintenance every 4-6 months.