Northern Colorado Hearing Services
Services We Offer
- Free hearing screenings
- Complete hearing evaluations
- Assisted listening devices
- Custom earmolds for Behind-The-Ear Hearing aids
- High-performance digital hearing devices
- Bluetooth compatible hearing devices
- Hearing aid repair services for most makes and models
- Routine maintenance and cleaning on hearing aids
- Noise Protection and Swim Plugs
- Cerumen management (earwax removal)
- Counseling for hearing loss and tinnitus
What to Expect From Your Comprehensive Hearing Evaluation
- A Patient Care Coordinator will greet you.
- You will be asked to fill out our Confidential Patient Information Chart, which will give us an overview of your medical, hearing and communication history.
- One of our hearing professionals will review your information and provide a complete, professional hearing evaluation to determine the level of your hearing loss.
- Based on the results, we will discuss what solutions you can take to improve your hearing loss.
- If amplification is needed, we will explain what type of hearing aid instrument best fits your environment for use at home, work or in social settings.
- We will complete a hearing aid fitting.
- After your fitting, we will set an appointment for fine-tuning, counseling and cleaning of your new hearing aids.