Hearing the sounds happening around you is a critical component to living a healthy and happy life. That being said, when was the last time you and your loved ones had your ears checked?
Often times we wait until something majorly bad happens before we call a doctor. However it’s not always obvious when there’s something with your ears or your hearing.
Take 5 minutes to answer the YES or NO questions below. take this simple, free self-hearing test courtesy of the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders.
Ask yourself the following YES or NO questions.
What to expect: First hearing appointment
- At your first appointment our Patient Care Coordinator will greet you.
- You will be asked to fill out our Confidential Patient Information Chart, which will give us an overview of your medical, hearing and communication history.
- One of our hearing professionals will review your information and provide a complete, professional hearing evaluation to determine the level of your hearing loss.
- Based on the results, we will discuss what solutions you can take to improve your hearing loss.
- If amplification is needed, we will explain what type of hearing aid instrument best fits your environment for use at home, work or in social settings.
- We will then complete a hearing aid fitting
After your fitting, we set an appointment for fine tuning, counseling and cleaning of your new hearing aids. Our main goal is to provide quality hearing instruments, professional service and develop a long term relationship with you.