Sound advice for you:
If you are concerned about your hearing, take this brief Self-Hearing Test courtesy of the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders.
- Do you have a problem hearing over the telephone?
- Do you have trouble following the conversation when two or more people are talking at the same time?
- Do people complain about that you turn the TV volume up too high?
- Do you have to strain to understand conversation?
- Do you have trouble hearing in a noisy background?
- Do you find yourself asking people to repeat themselves?
- Do many people you talk to seem to mumble (or not speak clearly)?
- Do you misunderstand what others are saying and respond inappropriately?
- Do people get annoyed because you misunderstand what they say?
If you answered “yes” to three or more of the questions, stop in or contact us for a free hearing evaluation.